Hello. You've reached blog.termian.dev ("I", "my", "the site"). Here's a summary of how I protect your data and respect your privacy.
- Types of data I collect:
- anonymized, non-personal information about page visits.
- How I use the anonymized data:
- I view post popularity, read times and monthly visits number to improve site's content.
- Third parties who process your data:
To run the site, I use the following services that process data in legitimate interest:
- netlify.com – uses its infrastructure to serve you my content;
- utteranc.es – uses github.com/t3rmian/devpot/issues to store post comments on your behalf;
- fonts.gstatic.com, fonts.googleapis.com – I use their services to serve you fonts optimized to your user's agent;
- googletagmanager.com, google-analytics.com – I use their services to gather and store statistics from point 1;
- Google Adsense - I use their services to serve you ads.
- First-party cookies:
- I do not use any first-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies:
- utteranc.es third-party cookies essential when you want to post a comment – you can turn them off in the browser, but you will not be able to post comments.
If you have any questions, suggestions or believe your privacy has been breached, please contact me immediately on email@example.com.